Zip-Pak, the world leader in resealable machinery and materials, will exhibit at FachPack in Nuremberg, Germany, 25th – 27th September, Hall 9 – Stand 9-627. The company will launch Vector™, a resealable matrix at the show. Vector™ provides an easy-to-close option—the closure is self-sealing, allowing consumers to easily reseal it without lining up the opposing profiles exactly. Vector can be integrated into existing packaging lines with only minor modifications to machinery. Visit Zip-Pak’s booth to learn more about Vector and other resealable innovations.
- Zip-Pak® ‘Blended’ Zipper Innovations on Display at Global Pouch Forum 2016
- See Zip-Pak® Resealable Zipper Solutions in Action at Andina Pack 2015
- Zip-Pak Showcases Innovative Resealable Zipper Solutions at Pack Expo 2015
- ZipPak® Robert Hogan Featured in American Airlines Inflight Business Insights Video
- Zip-Pak® to Showcase Trend-Driven Resealable Closure Innovations at Pack Expo 2015